View Single Post
      07-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #39
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Seriously, all joking aside. We all knew months ago, that the M-Sport was slated to begin production in July. That has already happened - pretty much in Germany. Rosslyn, S.A. is coming on line with the M-Sports at the beginning of August, all being well.

So it's not so much that the dealers aren't being truthful or forthcoming with information, it's the factory itself, which is 'slow' to advise and update.

Even on the main M-Sport tracking thread, some US buyers are having difficulty extracting info from the tracking website.

I know it's been a month by month wait and as we draw closer and closer to our cars' build dates, we are even more anxious that ever for information - but remember, once our cars go into production, it's STILL 6 to 8 weeks before we get to drive them!!!
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0