06-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
LAnderson23
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimMyWay View Post
Hello guys,

This is my first post on this forum. I need your experiences and advices on what will be my next action the problem I have.

I picked my F30 328i 3 weeks ago. Right after picking my car, I noticed the vibration and shaking on steering wheel at 40 - 60 mph. I brought her back to dealer to check this issue. They did rebalance tires, but nothing was changed on this issue. On my second visit to service center, I met BMW engineer and he tested my car. He said that this is normal operating and it is the way to be designed to feel this vibration at 40 - 60mph. Wow it totally doesn't make sense to me. After some argument with him, they replaced 4 tires and said there is nothing more he can do. After changing tires, the vibration and shaking has expended to 40 - 70 mph !!! It is really frustrated and annoying.

I contacted my sales man about it, but he said that he cannot help with it... oh great...

Do you guys have any idea or advice on how to solve this and what action should I take? Please help!!!
:-( That sucks, I REALLY hope mine doesn't have this problem when I get it.

You could try and lodge a complaint with BMWNA, but at this point from what I can tell there is not a fix for the wheel vibration issue. It sounds like they are aware of it at BMW in Germany, but have not come up with a solution as of yet. At the very least I would want to make sure my dealer documents the issue so if there is a fix they can contact you to get it resolved. In the meantime there isn't much you can do other than complain because from the looks of things there is no solution yet.
Appreciate 0