12-13-2017, 11:34 AM   #49
Digital_83
OO=[][]=OO
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F36 430xD M Sport/THP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian eh! View Post
Way to go on the delivery!! let’s see some pics!

Mine is winding closer to port, should dock in Halifax tonight and offload by midday tomorrow.

Then the great train race begins!!!!
Not only by the ocean, but they would also rail-road yours to top it off ?? Dang, what a venture ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Awesome timelines I'm finally picking mine up Friday!

MR 440 xdrive
Cognac
Msport, Exec, track handling
Mppsk
http://www.bmwblog.com/2014/10/21/ma...bmw-m3-munich/

Well, I guess our deliveries will go "alright" at the best compared to ^^ ... oh well )
hahahah ))))

Anyhow, just got a word from my dealer - as of this morning VDC was done installing all port-installed accessories and the car should be arriving at the shop tomorrow. I guess Friday pickup for me too
And there comes the weekend to photo-report

p.s. Guys, what are your thoughts/desires with your new "babies", any specific travel plans, mods that you'll be doing right after you get yours ?

I purchased a couple of small accessories [BMW Slimline license plate frame [82122456418], BMW Natural Air Starter Kit [83122285673] with additional refills, phone holder "Kinu Airframe", HG100B Fire Extinguisher [w/liquid agent].
Dashcam with hard wiring kit [will be using Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam with WiFi, Discreet Design] and tinting of the rear windows [stupid NYC !!] are to do as soon as I get the car.
I was thinking of installing Carbon/Alcantara Trim within a couple of months [got quoted at around $500 for lower panel, automatic gear shifter, shifter cover and hand-brake lever - already have the main trim kit itself [7pcs]

As for the first long trim - targeting Boston in two weeks and Canada in February '18

Last edited by Digital_83; 12-13-2017 at 12:08 PM..
Appreciate 0