12-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #63
Digital_83
OO=[][]=OO
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F36 430xD M Sport/THP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian eh! View Post
Looking forward to seeing the details! Congrats on your delivery. Mine has been pushed to the 29th at the earliest!
Was away for a few days ... sorry for "no-show" on the pics, yet ... waiting for the right-side trim piece to arrive [VDC goofed it up and didn't change right air vent when the car arrived]. Also, ordered Alcantara/Carbon gear-shifter and er-brake lever separately to finish up my internal "look" and figured I would post those when everything arrives and I change it.
Shouldn't be long now

As for the car itself .. freaking WOW !! You will NOT be disappointed ... ain't going to spoil it in any way, but man I'm so damn happy I went with 4-series GC ... the best car I've owned [previous were '09 E90, '12 C-250 Coupe and '15 IS 250]. I consider keeping my car after the lease' end, so we will see how it plays out.

Oh, the Digital Cluster ... I was on a fence of making my decision and had some later buying remorse after the built went into production, but man I'm happy I did select this option.
Pictures/Videos don't do its justice. At all !! It looks SO MUCH better in person. Somehow it's more compact and smaller in real-life; vibrant enough colors and just great functionality across the options !

Now, the bad news ... I have some weird noise coming from the bottom of the car at the very low speeds of 5-10 mph ..pedals unpressed though ... Hard to explain what is it, sounds like some sort of friction [similar to brake-pads squealing sound], but it happens sporadically when the pedals are NOT being pressed on ... will post a video ... will take it to a dealer if still remains after the brake-in period; unless someone can tell me what that can be.

All in all, ULTRA happy with the car !

p.s. where is yours ? any ETA / Updates ?
Appreciate 2