06-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #176
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by voip-ninja View Post
This information must be tough to get at right now. I asked my CA to try to sniff this out for me with his area rep and other BMW corporate contacts, because I would be disappointed to order a "2013" car now and then find out that if I had just waited another few short months I would get the new navigation and i-drive system, which for me, would be of value.

I have still not heard back from him, and he's always punctual with this stuff, so it must be very hard to get correct information.
You can be sure that at the very least, the first batch (July production) of 2013 model year F30 3 series won't have the new navigation professional system. Whether it gets added via an equipment change sometime during the 2013 model year is something BMW isn't disclosing to us right now.

What we can gleam from the information they have announced so far though is that the Activehybrid 3 will get the new navigation professional system. And the Activehybrid 3 starts production in November. So it's definitely possible that 2013 F30 3 series as of November production may get it as well.
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0