View Single Post
      02-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #8
KGIL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrophoneMic View Post
I think I saw your car at United BMW of Gwninett. I seriously considered it several weeks ago, but ultimately passed because I wasn't really a fan of red and also it didn't have DHP (really wanted that). I think it had only 3400 miles and was fully loaded w/ every option minus the DHP, but also was a dealer loaner/dealer demo. At any rate, it was definitely a super deal. Congratulations on the car. I was real close to getting it! I probably would have bought it if it had DHP. I remember the car had the stock 401 19's, something I'm still trying to locate now.
Wow, you're good. Yep, that was it. It was nice working with Gwinnett even at long distance. I guess I didn't do my homework, though. I wanted DHP as well, but I thought the M-suspension option sort of took care of that and that DHP was not offered on the early MY12's. I'm probably wrong.

I originally was not a fan of red either, but for that price, I could live with it and its growing on me. I really like the 19's, too.

I'm not positive it was a "dealer loaner". Might be worse than that actually; it was previously registered to the BMW Performance Center in NJ. Does that mean it was a test car or something? Could've been, but I thought their performance center was in S.C.. Potentially scary, but my thought is that it only had 3,400 miles on it and still plenty of factory warranty.

We'll see.
Appreciate 0