TheDeliverator
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A Singularity

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4TW View Post
Thanks to the mods for stitching my redundant thread to this one!!!

Whether one agrees with anything else about break-in, following a mandatory service fluid change (if there is one) would seem pretty important as it may void your warranty otherwise.

How easy is this to tee up in Italy say, if on ED.
I had my break in service done while on ED in Germany. At Autohaus Rolf Horn GmbH – BMW und BMW M Vertragshändler, BMW Motoradwelt (A typically brief German name ), in Euskirchen, a small town about 45 minutes north of the Nurburgring.

Made an appointment over the phone. Make sure the are BMW M certified, because not all BMW dealers in Germany (or wherever your ED takes you), are. Also, schedule ahead of time so they can make sure they have the proper oil available (I had to wait an extra day because I didn't). Drove up from the Ring, did not impress the Two hawt Fraulein's with my Deutsch and walked around town for a few hours while the service was completed. Walked past a Volkswagen dealer selling VW Pickup Trucks the size of F-150s. Weird.

You will have to pay for the service. Show your dealer at home the receipt to get reimbursed.

V1C / Bel STiR+ / Integrated mirror display / AD08r f255/35 r275/35
/ IND Euro Bumper / MP Splitters / MP Steering Wheel

Last edited by TheDeliverator; 02-16-2014 at 08:34 PM..
Appreciate 0