TheDeliverator
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A Singularity

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Z4MR View Post
There was no recommended oil change after the 1200 mile break-in period for the N54 engine. We did Euro Delivery on my wife's 335is Coupe and I looked into having an oil change done at a BMW dealer in Stuttgart just for my own gratification. There was some communication problems with the dealer and we ended up not having it done, although I changed the oil as soon as the car was redelivered, at about 1800 miles.
The service bulletin for the e9x M includes a differential oil change as well. That needs to be done at the 1200 mil mark as well... Just getting the oil changed won't suffice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Z4MR View Post
Many E9x M3 owners have had their oil changed at various dealerships in Germany. I know that there is one located near the Nurburgring that has done this. BMW NA used to reimburse for the break-in oil change if it was performed in Germany by a dealer during ED but to the best of my knowledge, BMW NA no longer does this.
Huh? What!? Mine was reimbursed 4 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4TW View Post
You should have collected as many business cards as possible to distribute at bars and clubs stateside.
Damn, wish I'd thought of that.

V1C / Bel STiR+ / Integrated mirror display / AD08r f255/35 r275/35
/ IND Euro Bumper / MP Splitters / MP Steering Wheel
Appreciate 0