Thread: Morr's arrived
View Single Post
      03-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #51
WPGM5
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

I can offer an update on the wait times. I just heard back from Morr and the wheels I ordered at the end of January are just set to start machining sometime this week or next. It would be fair to say that I am looking at an 8 week total wait. Not a death blow for me because we are still buried under a mountain of snow, but something to keep in mind for others who are lucky enough to be in region with climate fit for humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwnSng View Post
I could tell a significant difference in agility and quickness going from 19 403s to the BBS CH-R. I believe the MORRs are about 3-4 lbs Lighter than the CH-Rs. Going from the run flats to the hankooks probably was the bigger savings in weight, all of which is unsprung so It makes a huge difference. I had an e90 335 with VS7 MORRs so when I drove the F30 it felt disappointingly slower--now with the tire and wheel change it's feels more like the e90 in quickness.

I was going to get a set of the VS8 MORRs but waiting 4-6 weeks was the deal breaker. They are super light wheels and look beautiful and my set of VS7s never bent once and there were a few occasions where I thought for sure they would have.

Perhaps a set of VS8s or MS8s are in my future...