Mineral Gray
Coral Red Dakota Leather
Aluminum Hexagon Trim
Performance 18" Summer Tires
8AT
Sport Auto Transmission w/Paddle Shifters
Premium Package
Heated Seats

I'm also trying to get the M-Performance black grilles and M-Performance exhaust rolled into the deal if they can be ordered; otherwise, I'll buy them at 20% BMWCCA discount and install them myself.

I'm tempted to get the Dynamic Handling Package, but unsure about whether or not this is just adding something else that will eventually have problems instead of the standard M-Sport suspension. I have a little time yet before I can't change anything, so I need to research whether the dynamic suspension will be worth the extra $1K.
I saw a 328i-XDrive M-Sport in Mineral Gray with the Coral Red interior at my dealer yesterday as well. It is a pretty combination. You'll like it.

I think if you plan to drive the car very aggressively, you would be smart to get the DH package. I like to have fun in my car, but i don't plan on doing much drifting or anything else that would be too aggressive. With the M-Sport, you are already getting a pretty good sport suspension even before adding Dynamic Handling. So I think it's just one of those things where you have to personally decide if it's worth it given the way you drive.

Is it just me, or is BMW advertising this Happier New Year event on the TV like crazy. And every time I see it, I wish it were January 2nd that much more