04-15-2014, 03:43 PM   #32
kapkanimd
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Competition Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30EDR View Post
Not necessarily, but still a matter of changing the correct parameter. LWR_AHL_TYP has 3 options, it could be one of them or a different one altogether.
Awesome, glad to see you completed the retrofit. Everything working? Any issues come up during the install or was it pretty much as I laid it out? Thanks for the pictures. Post a before/after pic with your new lights!

Regarding the coding for the error, I only tried the coding in the DIY to clear the code to take the car in for service and never used it at night. I normally just drive every day with the error as it is just the tiny triangle on the cluster and doesn't bother me at all. Did you find a certain code that will clear the error without affecting the adaptive lighting?

I am still in the process of figuring out the issue with the auto leveling sensors. I have received the software to help diagnose it and am setting it up. Also, I went through my install and cleaned everything up so if I have to end up taking it to the dealer to help diagnose they will likely not be able to tell, but I will save that as a last resort.
Appreciate 0