02-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #348
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorroone View Post
Thanks for sharing. I like em all. Keen on the side lips as I don't whether to do the same. So I would take more of those.

Looks just superb and the car isn't bad either lol.

Really nice finish I appreciate you posting.

Ps could I trouble you for some fairly close side view low down to get a good view of how the side lips fit and look please.
No problem, glad you like the pics. I will try to get some pics of the side skirts for you. If you take a look at the install instructions of the kit, found on this forum, you will see just how secure the sides are mounted. You can still use the jacking points as well so the actual piece is not that that thick at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew2069 View Post
Now I just don't know what the h3ll to do with mine! I'm enjoying the stock-ish look with slight mods on mine but I'm thinking those side skirts, front lip and rear diffuser would look really nice on my white!
Yeah it would. Be wary of the mod bug because once it takes hold it's all over lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
WOW.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F555 View Post
looking good..
that wheel fit perfectly, would you reveal the spec ? or it's still confidential
You can always pm me for the specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number View Post
This is proper. My favorite F30 so far. Good job.
Thanks! Nice to see people still like the clean look these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsquared View Post
Awesome pictures. What is your impression of the intake? Do you feel a loss of power or even an increase of power? How does it sound in the cabin? Do you mind making a video for us? I'm really on the fence about this mod.
Wouldn't be able to tell you power wise since I did everything within couple weeks and haven't been able to drive it much as I'm getting it ready for the show on Sunday. I also don't know if my other performance mods helped the intake to make more power than it would if only the intake was installed. I bought it purely for the sound and the sound is definietly worth it imo if you can get it for a good deal. You hear the blow off valve now, even with the windows closed.

My friend has a gopro so I should hopefully have a video soon. I can say the sound the car makes has completely changed it's character for the better.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0