View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #28
schnell13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

Love my Red Leather!!

When I first looked at BMW's about 11 years ago, it came down to two coupes. Bothe were 2000 328CI's and both were silver. One had a coral interior, and one had the aero body kit. The body won me over, but I've loved BMW's coral red interiors ever since.

So, when I ordered my new M-Sport, I got my body kit AND coral red interior all in one car! I absolutely love it, it's interesting and different, it's luxurious and sporty, is a deep brick red as others have noted (not bright like you see in pictures) and, coupled with a sedate exterior (MG, SB, AW, GS, etc.) makes for a very stunning vehicle. I consistently get compliments on the color combination.

Mine goes to the tint shop tomorrow, and afterwards I'll post some pics of my 335i with it's stage one modifications completed. And yes, she's MG/CR!
Individual Order 2013 335i M-Sport through BMW Military Sales / Mineral Grey / Coral Red / 4MR / ZMM / ZPP / ZTP / ZDH / 2TB / 494 / 688 / ///M Performance / ///M5 Blue Brakes / K&N / aFe / H&R / Turner Motorsports / SportLine Wheels / Details, details, details...
Appreciate 0