Expect the Unusual
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabadoo25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCali View Post
What does ASS have to do with the technology in the ActiveHybrid 3 that doesn't apply to a 328 or 335i?
I believe he's saying that if people don't like the already included gas saving features on the F30s that have been released, they're probably not going to care about other ones that come with a price tag in the thousands.
I hear what you're saying, but that doesn't even make sense.

I think the problem with lack of interest for the AH3 is that people haven't read enough about it's benefits and haven't used their imagination to see how it would benefit them in daily life.

Twice a day, every day, I go pick up food to eat and I only drive about a mile away from my house. With the AH3, I don't even have to start the engine and can do it on electric power only since it will go 2.5 miles and up to 45MPH on electric only.

It also gets 40MPG Hwy or better.

AND it goes 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.

And it has the new professional nav system that doesn't come out on the 328 and 335 until Nov production.

And because of its big battery pack, you can engage the air conditioning to turn on and cool down the car from your iPhone wherever you are before you get back to your car. Imagine eating a meal on a hot day or spending the day at a theme park and you can precondition your car so it's ice cold inside before you even get back to it.

And it's electric motor provides instantaneous torque (doesn't need to spool up like a gas engine), increasing response time from the time you step on the pedal until you feel something. And that electric motor adds 150 ft. lbs. of torque just by itself.

Need I go on with more benefits?...
Appreciate 0