View Single Post
      04-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #21
AKRAPOVICOWNS
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadnashuanh
There are people out there with money to buy things, and especially with newer modular design, it's much easier to tweak a chassis to meet different needs. It doesn't bother me in the least that they have multiple models...just like going out to buy clothes, there's lots of styles and colors and sizes...the same thing does not appeal to everyone. If you think it should, you're pretty short-sighted. Personally, while I may only choose a couple of different flavors of ice cream, I appreciate that there are a lot of choices...same with cars.
What if you really liked a specific brand of ice cream, that one that uses the right ingredients and used to make your favorite ice cream, and that brand made its name by selling that specific flavor of ice cream that no one else could replicate. Ok, now, it has a lot of new flavors..thats nice, for each his own, but they just dont make the ice cream that you used to love anymore, the flavor that made the company name, made its heritage of ice cream making.

Thats what im talking about..i dont care if BMW keeps making more models to expand its line of flavors..as long as they keep using the ingredient that made them what they are known for, and that one flavor that everyone loved..but it seems that they dont really care anymore about using the best ingredients to produce their ice cream, nor make the best flavor that they used to make.
Appreciate 0