View Single Post
      12-27-2012, 08:52 AM   #8
Temptazn
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbenwin
Thanks for sharing the information. Wow, I think that really is a good deal. That is about 6~7% off the MSRP. I am thinking the sport line+premium pkg+heated steering wheel+driving assis (not a must). Unfortunately, there is only one dealer here, I am not quite sure they would like to give that much. The quote I currently got so far for an incoming one is basically based on the MSRP, no discount at all. It was quoted for 39 month instead of 48 (I do not know why), and over 900 per month (sport,AP over red, premium, exe, tuner, HUD, drive assis, heated sw), which really is ridiculous. Did you get yours just off the lot, or from a new order?
Really? That sucks, Audi was like that when I was shopping around. They would not budge a single cent and told me a ton of B/S on how the A4's were selling like hot cakes. I just upped and left, made the right choice too. How far away are you from the next city? If its not to far I would go visit some BMW dealerships over there and see what they can do. What I would suggest is go in about an hour or two before closing and play hardball. That's what I did when I signed the deal. Also helps if you choose the least experienced sales guy ( my sales guy started 6 months ago ). As for my car they had to do a dealer swap from Edmonton.