View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #47
Sam_M3
E90 M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Phill-

On what basis you are accusing me of being a Fraud, do you even know what that word means...did you know I can take you to court and sue you , simply on the statement you maid here above?

Here are the facts...

1) This is my car and it's an Alpina B3 ( prototype )
2) I did not claim I did testing for anyone
3) Whom I work for and what I do is none of your business
4) I did not start this thread to claim any glory, I responded to it to be informative and constructive.
4)I had my reasons not to reveal that this was a B3 in august when I joined, and I can freely edit my post and pictures when I want to ( I added more pictures)
5)you can contact Bryan as you wish, he is a great BMW Engineer and one of the most knowledgeable guy on Engines and turbos...he drives a E92 M3 ZCP, if you know what that is

More importantly this is getting out of hand...

"I have contacted ALPINA BURKARD BOVENSIEPEN GMBH + CO. KG directly to request more information on your story."

What story ....I have no story man...someone posted a picture of my car on the forum with bunch of insults...and then I get private investigators like you calling all the way to Germany....LOL -what Are you trying to prove?

Bottom line is that this my Alpina B3 (408 hp), when I got it, how I got it , why I got is all personal information I don't choose to share with you.

you have your car, so Enjoy the ride and mind your own business, I am not interested in hearing anything back from you , and if you come back with more none sense I will not reply anymore on this topic...

I will make sure I contact the Forum Admin to delete this post...

Last edited by Sam_M3; 10-24-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Appreciate 0