12-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #39
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
Jesus, am I the only person that thinks the flat front end looks good? The E90's front end is too fat and round. The E92's is even borderline feminine and could use a little more masculinity.

I'm surprised that this is the F30 sedan. They've given it a much more sporty profile. The C-pillar is much faster. It almost looks like an E92 with four doors.
I must be seeing the same things that you do. When first looked at the pics, I thought it was a coupe. I also rather like the squaring theme we've been seeing in the upcoming 5 series...indeed, I like the 2011 5er a lot...maybe enough to trade in my 3er - but not likely as I'm generally the type to keep a car, particularly my 3er as it is my "daily driver," until it dies or until I don't need a daily driver.

My concern with this 3er is the rear light assembly...that protruding thing I'm seeing is not looking so good to my eyes. In contrast, I like the recessed headlight design.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0