doublevanosrc
Loves his G20
Rep
Drives: 2020 330ix M sport

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTrigger View Post
Well I guess I'm just too old then cuz I think the suspension is just right for me. Can't do anything about the steering through cuz it's electric (saves gas). Have you ever had your power steering fluid leak? Not fun...
Well compared to the E46 330i ZHP which probably had the best suspension in a 3 series ever, it's soft. It's no secret but BMW has been softening it cars ever since all the F models came out. The F10 is just horrible, numb steering and floating handling a la Lexus. The F30 is better but it seems in the past the difference between a non-sport equipped 3 and a sport pkg 3 was huge especially in the suspension dept. Nowadays its a very small difference don't get me wrong i still think the F30 is the best all around sport sedan but as a BMW owner since the early 1990's it's weird to feel that the previous BMW model feels better than its replacement. In the past BMW was know for it's steering and handling along for it's engines, now it's for it's engines and tech features like i-drive and BMW apps. I find that disturbing.

2020 330ix-Msport
Past-
2013 135i
2011 135i
Appreciate 0