Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-NC View Post
I would not expect such a comment from someone with 13xx posts....

Well however, I am just generally annoyed by people complaining about everything. You live in Florida. Why don't you complain about BS fees like Tire & Battery waste fee?

But no, back to topic.

Of course your eventual car will be more expensive in a few years. On the other hand you will have gotten a pay raise by then. Do you stop buying coke because the can goes up 10% in the next time?

It is mostly jealousy from my side, as my new 1er (without Leather, Sun Roof or Power Seats) costs $69,400 converted to USD. And then I see people complaining that a 5 Series is too expensive. Buy a 3. Or buy a domestic, and buy big the next time around!

However, I would be happy not to see that kind of language on this forum, as it is pretty insulting.

Everybody have a good day!
Right on

I say everything is relative and a way of life. I remember test driving a Mercedes SL 450 in the early 60s when I was a youngster and still green behind the ears the new price back then was $9,000.00 with all the extra options Groceries for the week for my wife and I was then $6.00 for the week and I made nearly $3,000- a year as a mechanical draftsman.

I don't think I need to say more, we all know what we make and pay today.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0