11-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #385
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnerJi View Post
I'm also going to be upset. I delayed my order "just in case," finally ordering on 10/26 because a) everyone (including my CA) seemed to be confidently predicting that the US F30 would not be getting the new Nav this model year, and b) I was scheduled for PW46, with a possible bump-up to PW45, which would still meet the rumored start date for the new nav. In addition, based on the research I had done to that point, I was fairly confident that the logistics would prevent an order entered late in the day on 10/26 (a Friday) from being in PW44.

So what happened? My darn car went into production 10/30 (the following Wednesday!) and as of today is in the body shop, with expected completion 11/8 (tomorrow, Thursday). Now I don't know whether the fact that it's being completed towards the end of PW45 makes it a PW45 car, or a PW44 as it was listed as "production started" last week?

If my car is a PW44 and the new nav comes out beginning PW45 I don't know what I'll do.
Ask CA to check his system. Will show PW. If its still listed as PW45 then you are OK. Cars that entered the body shop this week should all be November builds (PW45+).
Appreciate 0