My new F30 328i Sport line :D

Hey guys!

Thought I'd share my experiences with 328i sport line

Ordered Vehicle November 3,2012
Built: Rosselyn Germany
Delivered December 19, 2012
Picked up December 26, 2012

Dealership: Pacific BMW @ Glendale
CA: Greg Poland, can't recommend him enough. I did everything through email and he gave me a great price. Didn't even ask for security deposit when I put in the order. Easy to deal with! Please go to him if you are within an hour of LA

The car: WOW! it is quick! Since this was a lease, had some fun with my buddy. He has a s40 T5 manual @240 hp I think. The 328i actually beat him, makes me think the hp was underrated in the 328i from factory

The options: HUD is brilliant, eyes never left the road, showed hp and nav direction really well. Have to play more with enhanced usb to take full advantage. xenons are awesome look great.

THe bonus! I got the 328i sport line, but somehow someone messed up I bet and I got the M leather steering wheel on my sport line!!! Man that steering wheel is great!! So I got super luck, got sport line body kit, black exhaust tips, and m steering wheel lol

Just added 2 basic pics for now, let me know if anybody wants to see anything specific. Keep you guys updated along the way
Attached Images

Appreciate 0