View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #54
Longbow64
_______
Rep
Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason View Post

Why exactly do you assume that the regular 3 series has better performing and better looking brakes than "an actual ///M".

You don't know what the F80 brakes will look like. So you've made an assumption. Last time I checked BMW's M division has always produced cars that perform better than their non-M counterparts. The F80 has not been released, so you are speculating.

Last time I checked the new M6 has carbon ceramic rotors. There. Now you have exclusivity, better performance, and better looks. In an M.

I swear people do not pay attention to their comments.

Lastly, HOW do you expect BMW to offer ///M upgrades before the non-m when the M models are released AFTER the non-m.

Some people are clueless. Here is a summary for those who are playing along in the real world; BMW has just released a nice, upgraded braking upgrade for non-M cars. Be grateful.
Okay, so let's clear this up. I don't really care what is going to be released. In the real world, I own an E90 M3. The F80 M3 won't be released for a while. BMW never released a brake upgrade option on the E9X M3. So, for me, it still discredits the brand and leaves those with a model that is in actual circulation, as the E92 and E93 are, with a subpar product. Hope that clears up your confusion. Next time read the signature and you'll see what I actually own.