View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
JMAX
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix

Ok, Here We Go Again: Sat W/o Premium Package And Sportline Only In Black Interior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys:

I have an Alpine White, beige leatherette 335i xdrive on order.

1. What's the definitive answer on Satellite Radio not available UNLESS you opt for the Premium Package? Is that true? From what I've read on these boards, satellite radio CAN be had without the Premium Package as either a port-installed or dealer option. (I am, however, unclear as to whether additional hardware plus coding is needed, or just the software coding is required.) In any event, the Service Rep insists these cars are not pre-wired for Satellite Radio! What gives???

2. I did not opt for the Sportline because I was under the impression that choosing the Sportline meant you were locked into a black interior with the red accents. Someone here on this board said you can get the Sportline WITH the beige leatherette (which would make sense as you can get the M-Sport line with beige leatherette). Again, what's the definitive answer on this guys?

Thank you!
Appreciate 0