11-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #14
MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTrigger View Post
That's a tough choice. I think the HUD displays a lot more useful information than the actual nav screen (i.e. street name you're turning onto and distance).

I think both breaks are good, but the tires are more important in terms of grip. The standard All season tires are not very grippy.

Could you just add on the rear view camera? It's pretty much the only one you need.
Thanks; the distance/street name is displayed in the instrument cluster though, so is still available there if you want it?

Brakes: just read up on them, and it seems the general consensus is that the standard 330d brakes are pretty good, and I wouldn't notice much of a difference in normal driving? I think we get summer tyres in the uk, rather than all seasons...

I'm actually not too bothered about the rear view camera, as the car will have PDC front and rear anyway. The main reason I would want the surround view cameras is for manoeuvring in a tight space, and being able to see the kerb/lines in a car park etc., might be useful...