05-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #24
J Tiberius
Captain
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Imperial Blue Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG335
Regarding the h&r sport springs, can they be installed on the f30 sportline without the sport suspension? As we all know, BMW saw fit to sell the sportline in Canada with the sport suspension as an option. Sadly, i picked up my car from dealer stock spur of the moment and do not have the sport suspension. Would adding the sport springs be harder on the suspension's shock absorbers than when added to the sport suspension shock absorbers? Hope that makes sense. I traded in an e90 with sport suspension and am finding the F30 setup to be to damn soft.

Thanks
That I cannot answer. It works very well with the sport suspension, but the spring rate to damper ratio was more amenable due to being lower already than the standard suspension. There are others on this forum that have lowered their cars on the standard suspension, but I doubt that would be adequate by itself to make the car handle better. Works like a champ on my Sport Line though.