02-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #2543
Puri1
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F30 328i 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aritaurus View Post
Sent you a PM puri. The code you're talking about is the E-sys token which is needed for pszdata 48.3. I remember you mentioned that you able to use 48.1 earlier before you helped me get started with this coding stuff so you're fine =p

Feel free to let me know if you need anymore help on the BT audio because that was one of the first things coded to my car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananachipz View Post
Dude... you know you're helpin' a brother out when you get this done right? I've been too busy to be able to figure it out..

OK.. DONE !!!!

Works flawlessly.. This was the one thing I desired the most.. It's actually the easiest thing to do.. Thanks Aritaurus..

Banana here are the instructions Aritaurus gave me..

Under VCM, select read then save the FA (up top) then edit and on the FA folder, you will see something called salapa element. Once you're in there, you will see all the feature codes on your vehicle order; the one you want to change is 6NH which is your USB and Bluetooth feature - change this to 6NK and hit apply.

Once you're done that, activate the FA and right click HU_CIC folder and select code. Once your idrive reboots, you will see the office menu and extended Bluetooth. After that, right click cmb_media and code. This will allow your iphone cable to sync with idrive in the armrest.

One thing now.. I tried coding my other stuff back and it's now asking for EST something something? Est missing ? I just did a fresh install on a new system so I'm guessing its an install problem.. Any ideas anyone?