View Single Post
      02-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #35
Dinh335
Major
Rep
Drives: 2004 RX8/2015 M3/2017 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadZarBMR View Post
I definitely recommend staying away from M performance suspension if you drive bad roads or you carry passengers on a regular basis. Compared to M-Sport, it feels about 20-30% stiffer, but again, I spent a week in a loaner 328 base and that felt incredibly soft. Need to give it a few more days to settle and get used to. In reality its probably somewhere between 15-20% stiffer. Feels great when cornering, but you definitely feel every little bump on the road. I'm wondering if regular radials would feel the same compared to the run flats?
Def let me know after a few days of driving it...right now wife thinks msport is like so luxurious which means I think it could be stiffer ...using my mind only I feel it could be ten percent stiffer without wife caring... But combine that with lower series tires and you get into trouble (I'm on stock 18)... I don't want it to feel like a sports car, but feeling like a sports sedan is okay if that makes sense.