04-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33
It seems that every time I get in the car the HUD is in a different position. I have all the settings at the default. I understand it resets on restart, but it seems to be constantly resetting in different positions.

Sometimes I'll get in the car and its way high, or way low, to the point that the speed is illegible or cut off. Sometimes it's not as bad as others, and its only the pop up for media that gets cut off. And, sometimes its perfect. It changes pretty much every time I get in the car.

I understand that maybe I'm sitting in the seat in different positions(posture), and tried to convince myself that was the problem at first, but its just too far off to be that. I figured I would post this as I'm not going to bother going to the dealer about it (doesn't bother me that much) but thought maybe others had experienced it also or had more knowledge on how the HUD works.
Do you keep both keys with you? It's possible that the car is reading a different driver profile each time you enter the car.
Appreciate 0