View Single Post
      11-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #20
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroAl View Post
Based on every review we've read on this forum so far ...
Well Maestro, you should try one and see for yourself. You´re giving it much less credit than it truly deservs, that might scare of some people here making them choose the F30 just cause they think the F31 handles bad.

I had an F30 Sport Line for 3 weeks as a loaner, it´s go nothing on my Touring with adaptive dampers. Seriously, this car handles light years better than my former E90 M Sport. I´m even loving the steering on this car and let me tell you, I was one who cursed the EPS when I had the loaner but now i´m just loving the firm sport setting (i dont have VSS, only adap. chassi)

And about the stiffness of the wagon, swedish reviewers said the adaptive chassi makes it way better and is a must on the Touring.

So, I think I´m a pretty good judge bout this considering I had both the Sedan and the Touring for almost 3 weeks each. I´m pretty sure the Sedan with adaptive dampers would be a full 10 but relatively I´d give the Touring nothing less than 9.25 whereas the F30 with m sport susp. gets an 8

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0