View Single Post
      06-08-2014, 01:37 AM   #5
335i nthehouse
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky010_10
Hi all, just wondered whether the black M performance side skirts were just vinyl stickers when factory fitted or are they one piece?

Fancy the look of them and wondered what the vinyl sticker option was like that I've seen on ebay?

Cheers
As Teaston said, factory fit consists of extensions and stickers, although in the flesh I did not know they were stickers until I read this. I like them, but of all the m performance parts, I think they are most 'marmite' by nature. I've seen pictures of decal use only and I think it looks a bit wrong.

Do be wary, cheap ebay replicas are much much thinner and lower quality - not used them but read bad reviews. This makes them harder to install well and less robust. Also, many of them are plain black decals with an additional M Performance sticker over the top, where as the OEM parts are single decals I believe.

I'm having parts fitted as part of whole kit, collect my car weds (unless any delays in getting parts), happy to give more detailed analysis when I collect if you like
Appreciate 0