View Single Post
      05-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

IND F30 328i is in (3D Design, BBS, M Performance, H&R, Eisenmann)

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com

I know teasers are no fun but I wanted to post one photo of the new F30 we just got.

Imperial blue BMW (Sport)
iND Gloss black front grilles
iND painted front reflectors
iND gloss black lower whiskers
H&R Sport Springs
Eisenmann coming soon.....

Name:  indf30.jpg
Views: 46286
Size:  262.9 KB

UPDATE 8/10/12:

Added:
- 3D Design front lip
- 19" BBS CH-R wheels [19x8.5 ET32/19x9.5 ET35]
- Yellow M Performance Brakes

A little surprise from the guys at 3D Design Japan. Originally they planned on sending our first batch of F30 kits August 27th, but a box arrived with a pleasant surprise

Upon opening the box you can quickly deduce that this is a piece with every detail taken into consideration. The front lip comes with two retaining brackets for mounting on the inner wheel well. The retaining brackets are used to provide additional strength all the while placing less stress on the urethane bumper. The lip comes with perfect instructions albeit in Japanese, but also have very useful photos. The lip also features a aluminum L bracket on the inner bottom portion of the front lip to increase rigidity preventing sagging of the material in the front air dam. The lip is constructed of urethane and is a breeze to paint.

Full photo shoot to come when the remainder of the kit arrives, but in the meantime here are some images of the front lip. Enjoy