04-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Talking Svache's Mojave/Havana Metallic Luxury Line 328i

After a long wait (well, ok, I know there are people here on the boards who wait longer, I feel for you guys!), I finally took delivery of my new 328i yesterday in the late afternoon

I'm usually not really one that writes up extensive reviews and such, my apologies for that but, to put it simple, the car is truly amazing! I had the chance to drive a little bit around the island today and play a bit with the huge amount of features and, dang, I'm in love with a car! Haha

Thankfully I haven't noticed any of the problems or annoyances that some of you have with your cars, then again, it's only 1 day in my possession and although I did take it around the island, there's only about 150 miles on the counter so far.

Anyways, here's some more pictures of my car that I took today, I might add some more pictures later this week or next week, depending on the weather and if I feel like it

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0