Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e36 m3

Garage List
12 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxlmxr View Post
I just received and mounted a new set of 19" f10 wheels and tires from **********s. Great purchase experience but when I got the wheels something didn't seem right.

Specs:

Front - 19x8.5 ET35 /

Rear - 19x9.5 ET38 (+$100.00)

Finish:Silver Machined Face

Tires:
245/40R19 & (2) 275/35R19 Hankook Ventus V12

When I put them on the car yesterday I was pretty sure they didn't look right
- way too beefy and almost no clearance.

I slept on it and called **********s this morning. They said to come by.

I'm here now and have to say that these guys are great business men and stand by their reputation - they determined that due to the 38 offset in the rear, the tire figment might be a little aggressive - though technically within spec and recommended.

Because the car is so new, everyone is still figuring this stuff out (fair).

I referenced the 328i they did here recently and asked if they would be willing to swap my tires for a size down to match that setup.

Without argument they agreed to do so at no cost - right now.

New setup:
235/35/19 & 265/30/19

So I'm sitting here in the showroom waiting as they breakdown and rebuild all four wheels for free and take back a set of used tires - mainly because they had a customer who was unhappy with the product received. I'm sure they'll take a small hit on the tires - but great long term decision on their part. They just got a customer for life and here I am paying it forward.

I'll post pics when the car is done

Nice set up! can you provide some feedback for us now that youve had these for a while for example:
have they rubbed since breaking them in?
have you had any steering problems.. like vibrating at high speeds?
overall thoughts and suggestions? anything helps
are you going to go with coilovers or springs if you havent yet? thnks if this has been adressed somewhere else with this setup pls let me know if u can. i guess what im asking is for more input from u guys that are already running aftermarket 19's.. thnks!

i know some guys are running same 19" 35et/38et 225/40 F 255/35 R

the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. You got that? Balls.
Appreciate 0