12-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #21
BavarianFanatic
Too much is never enough
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerHJ View Post
Hmm, that point of view makes sense too.
I thought car salesmen have plenty of time during the weekdays specially daytime, just sitting on the desk surfing the webs or chatting with others...
Seems like you are very busy salesman compared to them.

My wife hates Lexus, by the way.
And we will buy BMW cars again and again because it's the best car in the world.

Don't judge other users simply because they are complaining about BMW's issues.
Raising the issues and complaining the issues all make better BMW!! even though salesmen like you don't think so...
I was thinking the OP might like Lexus...

I don't have any issue with folks airing their troubles. I just find it interesting when the "issues" are minor and don't warrant the reaction. As folks often post at this point "first world problems".

In fact, I actually value constructive criticism and negative feedback far more than I do accolades. You can't make improvements if you don't know what's not working well. Likewise, you'll never learn anything new if you don't make a mistake every now and then. The key is LEARNING from those mistakes.

As I've said previously, make sure the issue at hand is really justification for the response and/or attention it's given. And make sure you're barking up the right tree when you do make a fuss. I'm pretty sure your mailman wouldn't take well to you yelling at him because you're unhappy about the huge bill he just delivered. While he IS responsible for delivering the physical envelope to you, he's not really connected to the contents...
Appreciate 0