Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 BMW M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzi1018 View Post
Bmwcomfig.com is free at as accurate as u can get saved me a lot of money

BMWConfig.com calculator is very basic and like most online calculator its sales tax calculation is not accurate for all States. Different States have different rules for calculating sales tax on leases. For example, New Jersey wants all sales tax upfront or Texas charges sales tax on the selling price and also wants it upfront. BMWConfig or LeaseGuide.com will give you incorrect sales tax in this situation and won't be able to accurately roll it your monthly payments.

Besides being accurate, the App allows you to quickly save your deals, switch between them, copy and compare them. Which is very handy when you are playing with different configurations of the same car. The summary screen shows you full breakdown of everything -- very useful if dealers numbers are different than yours.

When I leased my X5 in 2010 I showed up to the dealership with my excel spreadsheet on my iPad. It helped me save a lot of money but I wished I had something more intuitive and phone friendly. $1.99, for well designed, accurate and feature rich app that has potential to save you a lot of money, is nothing in my books -- especially when you are spending thousands of dollars on a brand new BMW.
Appreciate 0