jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt21 View Post
My wife LOVES the Lexus, which frankly has me worried

We live in Ottawa so need AWD and the only model that appeals to me is the GS 350 F Sport. Anyone have any thoughts on that ?
Chicks like Lexus for some reason...I think it's because they like to look at all the pretty leather and wood but they forget about the driving...or dont care about it. The new GS350 is apparently a good car. Go to Road and Track or Motor Trend or Car and Driver, one of them gave it a pretty thorough review and was impressed. Basically they said it is still a luxury car but it is sportier than previous Lexuses.

By the way....I am in London and we get just as much snow as Ottawa and maybe more. I am going to pass on the AWD. Because we are in a snow belt, our ploughs are on top of the snow right away, and I live on a bus route which helps. BMWs are so well balanced that careful driving and good snow tires will get you around fine in the winter in a RWD. But again...wifes like to see AWD/xdrive/4matic/quattro written on things....as if it magically will make them better drivers.
Appreciate 0