02-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #79
azzurro
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgandashvili View Post
We were both dropping off kid in front of school. She tried to squeeze in even though there was a space for at least 3 cars in front of me. She got confused and said I hit her The worst thing were the female cops, the put me through hell. By accident, I guess, wrote a ticket on accident report in my section for driving without insurance even though they wrote down my insurance info on the back of the report, and it was her who did not have an insurance apparently. Also they confused vehicle numbering in the description and wrote they she was parked next to curb. Then the officer got mad when I asked them about the info in report, abused me of harassing, took my license, got in her car, rolled up windows and started eating sandwich slowly and looking at me. Didn't give me the license until she finished. got all that recorded on dash cam. Kinda funny. NYPD motto on their vehicles is Courtesy, Professionalism, Respect
What kind of freakin bullshit is that?? I wouldn't let those lame ass cops slide for ONE SECOND. This is BS. Stand your ground..
Appreciate 0