03-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #36
malc410326
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 MB SLK 350 & '12 BMW 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcution View Post
Do you feel you lack 335i power, or no need since the N20 is sexy?

Try to keep her low. Thanks a ton for the pick and CONGRATS on a sexy choice.
I didn't have the opportunity to test-drive a 335i, so I can't give you an answer in regards to feeling a lack of power with my 328i. BUT I think that the N20 employed in the F30 has TONS of power for a driver like me. I can get to 80 or so mph without breaking a sweat. Still haven't gotten to 4000 rpms (Yes, I admit it, I'm still baby-ing our precious 328i ).When I put our Bimmer into Sport mode, my wife and I can't believe the 'jolt' we get from changing modes. My son always tells me "Daddy! Zoom Zoom!" Passing cars on the short stretch of highway that I take when running errands, merging into highway traffic off the ramp with ease, hitting it on straight-away roads, taking curves with such grace, etc....That is what I have gotten with this N20 engine. While yes, it does sound like a diesel engine (doesn't matter to me one bit), it has truly impressed me what this turbo engine can do!

No problem with the pics. I plan to take some more if weather permits and I if I have free time. Thanks for the compliment my friend! Cheers!
Appreciate 0