svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimMyWay View Post
I was hoping and expecting that no matter what options on F30, those problems should not be there...
I totally agree, these problems should not arrive on any car, but especially not on a car like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremolo View Post
According to the all-knowing-E90fleet, the part numbers on the steering changed during March. It could be the case that the some of the pre-March steering parts had issues... most probably didn't. This is the first post March build that has this steering issue from what I've read. Interesting....

@ OP:
In any case, the response from your dealer is unacceptable. I'd look into your state's Lemon laws and start that process. That'll make them respond real quick.
That's right, I forgot about that, he did write that a little while ago. Odd it's still there then, perhaps this is a new issue then?

+1 on your msg to the OP btw, it's not acceptable that they just want to let him drive around like this. if this is how they're sending him off, he should just lemon the car and get a new car elsewhere.

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0