Marioalex24
Lieutenant
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnook View Post
Takeaways:

1. BMW really needs to redo the front bumper on the 3 series to make it more agreesive and pretty. The M Sport bumper shows just how much of an improvement a new bumper can make.

2. Reviewers of iDrive always forget to mention the programmable memory buttons, which make it even easier to use. And the hover-over feature is great!

3. Mercedes command centre sucks.

4. Cadillac... where are the buttons!? Touch surfaces suck (not to be confused with touch screens).

5. The reviewer doesn't like the 3 series driving experience because its too sophisticated. He wants less sophistication and more raw, scary driving with a hard bumpy suspension and heavy steering. Yeah I'll stick with my 335i thanks.

That's exactly what I was thinking. These are sport sedans that you will drive everyday, not track. That's why their is an M3. I do agree Cadillac has come up from where it used to stand. But when you have a low power BMW performaning the way it does compared to other cars with more power and more agrees ice suspension just to keep up with BMW's line of cars. That says a lot of BMW.