View Single Post
      09-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #273
Presario
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i, 2016 435 GC

Thanks so much, guys! Really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahn360Photo View Post
very nice build, if you dont mind me asking what does this setup run you? car plus all the mods
Thanks Bahn! Oh man, I've actually been scared to do this so I've never really done it, haha. The car was like $56Kish and I think all the mods were around $17K with labor. Yikes! M3 territory, I know. I didn't plan on spending so much on mods, but it just happened, lol. It's my damn obsessive behavior. The bad thing is my next mod will probably be an F80 so I'm going to have to be very patient with that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNLBC View Post

Sidenote: did you get new center caps, again?!
LOL, yup! I had these for Bimmerfest, but I went back to the black and gold ones now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimminez View Post
Great shots Andrew!

Did you raise your height recently? How's the rubbing in the front these days?
I've firmed up the fronts and added the pivot bearings which has helped but not gotten rid of the rub against the fender/bumper joint.
Thanks Martin! I'm actually still at the same height as I was at before. Unfortunately, I still hit against the fender on big dips. I'm thinking about dremeling the inside lip a bit to give a little more clearance. I think it's a tiny piece of the inner fender lip that's rubbing. I'll keep you posted!