10-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #55
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajhik View Post
Hey guys, greetings from a BMW dealer

Since employee lease prices are rediculously cheap for me, I just ordered my 335i M in estoril....I have had my eye on these accesories for a while sicne BMW was blabbering about "pushing accessories" very hard this year. The dealer markup is nothing if you were wondering, sucks because my costs on something like the exhaust was 1120....compared to 1250 MSRP. No real discount whatsoever. These parts are not factory options, but you can spec them out when you order a car. They are "port installed" meaning exactly, that. When the car reaches its port, a dealer has the option to add cool stuff to it. Most dealers wont because they are scared of having a high MSRP, but we arent

I think I'll be going with the carbon/alcantara interior trim and maybe the exhaust, the alluminum trim looks way to cheap. The front lip looked a little gawdy on the white car but that blue car makes me want that ASAP if It can be color matched, but im not so sure about that.
Th aluminum trim is not cheap looking, its actually pretty nice, have you seen it in person?