View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #15
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynycbimmer View Post
well, if you define handling better as numb steering, soft suspension, and plenty of body roll then you're right.
Did you try one with the adaptive suspension, or the simple M suspension? You really dont seem to know what youre talking about, cause the body roll in my Touring is even less than what my e90 M Sport never failed to deliver. I feared the F3x would disappoint me after having a sport line rental for two weeks (e90 was getting its engine replaced). I hated that car n couldnt wait to get mine back. Later on decided to order a touring, traded the e90 in. Thought Id miss the steering n stiffness. When I finally got it 4 months later in october, after the first day I didnt even miss the E90 one bit. It was a totally different experience than that sport line I had, adaptive M is just fabulous and the steering is precise n really refined, perfectly weighted when in sport.

What can I say, in no way shape or form does the E9x handle better. Go water some flowers or something.

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0