View Single Post
      05-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #45
Medal
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3C

Garage List

Waiting for me to come home to this weekend! I will be picking it up with the following all ready on:

M-Perf PPK
M-Perf Polished Black Grills
M-Perf Manual Pedals
M-Perf Floor Mats
M-Perf Exhaust
M-Perf Shift Knob w/alcantara boot
M-Perf Parking Brake (alcantara and cf)
M-Perf Interior trim (alcantara and cf)
M-Perf Trunk spoiler painted BSM

I will be using the stock 19's as winter set up, even swap the stock tires for a set of bridgestone blizzacks. My girl just sent me these pics of my wheels that arrived yesterday - Alufelgen SF-71 custom power coated gunmetal 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear with Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

I included two pics of the wheels because you can see a shade difference when there is more or less light. Also, **********s did not have the stock gunmetal alufelgens' but offered to power coat a set of hyper blacks they had at no cost so i took them up on that offer (i guess they received a set of hyper blacks that the colors where uneven and did not match and this is the way they are getting rid of that inventory). So just FYI, my gunmetal wheels are a different (from what I can tell darker) gunmetal than just the standard gunmetal offered by alufelgen. Finally, the set of oem center caps i will use so i dont have to keep switching caps from winter to summer set ups
Attached Images

Appreciate 0