View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 05:54 PM   #82
bmwluvr24
Driving Mika all over California.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E60 M5

Ok, so my dealer installed my low beam kit and fog light kit. They look fantastic!! I was there with the technician, so I could see how he was doing this. It was very straight forward, but I would not say easy. He did have to cut a hole in the fog light entry port, but that is no big deal as the wire harnesses have water proof grommets already attached! GOOD call on that one UE! The most annoying thing that he ran into was the clip to attach the bulb. He had to bend it a little to get it back into the housing. It fit perfectly after he did this. He also mounted everything inside of each wheel well behind the arch shroud. It looks VERY clean and there is no way to tell they are aftermarket. Seriously......these HIDs look great! Thank you again to Danny and the gang at Underground Euros for making error free kits with such high quality! I am impressed. I will post pics soon.