RobUK
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 340i MPPSK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishf30 View Post
Yeah Ive read about the wait times on the 328. But its well worth the wait and Im sure once the keys are in your hand everything else will be forgotten. Cant wait for my 320d. Im so so excited.

With regards to the xenons, I am still confused. I see images with projectors which seem white in color and the actual headlights yellowish. Are these projectors standard?

Are these headlights in the below image xenons or the standard ones or is it difficult to say?

Excuse my ignorance as Im very new to these top end motors
My 328i took 14 weeks to come through, but then I did order it back in March when they were probably still ramping up.

The picture shown is of the Xenon lights - the giveaway is the thick projector lens on the outer headlight plus the corona rings round all four headlights. The standard headlights will just be silver reflectors with halogen bulbs and you won't see the rings. I believe the halogen bulbs can be upgraded quite easily to 'whiter' HID bulbs.

Here's a shot of the halogen setup by comparison.

Congrats on the order though, 320d SE is still gonna be a really nice car. That diesel engine has bags of grunt!

Life is a state of mind

Last edited by RobUK; 07-28-2012 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 0