03-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #18
BMWforLife
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadZarBMR View Post
I decided on the M Performance exhaust and didn't think I would notice it much with windows up. At speed and normal revs you can't hear much from inside, but you do feel and hear it when you push the revs. Definitely adds to the sports car feel.

I do agree with others that say dual pipes look too much like you are trying too hard. I suggest the M performance diffuser to make the 80mm pipes blend better.

I posted pics here:
http://www.f30post.com/forums/showth...=796633&page=2
Nice, thanks for the feedback. Just bought it on Ebay from a BMW dealer in ohio, $900 plus free shipping, clamp included. I plan on installing on my own.

I think the quad pipes would be overlooked by many people who are not familiar with BMW. I still meet people who don't even know what an M car is (they live under the worlds largest and most boring rock). However, I think it is a bit much, to anyone who knows what an M3 is, they are going to be like...poser. I think the look of dual singlets is perfect as is.

The customization of it will indeed hurt resale.

Just my .02. Do what makes you happy and what matches your style.

I say if you go for quad, at least leave the 335i badge on so it doesn't look like your trying to fake an M3 look.

Chuckler: (saw a e90 325i the other day, with an M3 hood ) hahaha
11 328i
06 330i
Appreciate 0