09-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
We at Challenge are currently in process of designing our diffuser and front lip spoiler for the F30 M Sport models. Since the Rear diffuser piece can be swapped out, it also leaves us the option of offering a diffuser to fit a quad tip exhaust. Since we already have the normal dual exit exhaust for the 335 designed and in production, doing a quad tip version would not be too hard to do.

Just interested in hearing some thoughts and feedback. Our diffuser will have other design elements. The one shown is just the factory one i messed with quick to see how i like it with the quad tip like the F30 M3 will likely have.

I am very interested in both a quad exhaust and quad diffusor. I think you would be able to sell quite a few quad diffusors and exhausts. The photoshop quad pic looks great, I'm looking forward to seeing the additional design elements in your prototype.

Is your dual exhaust for sale yet? I haven't seen a price or any retailers with it yet. Any thoughts on the upcharge for quad tips?
Appreciate 0