01-05-2017, 07:24 PM   #59
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
As the owner of six different BMWs over many, many years (mostly M cars), I think BMW has become way too conservative with its external styling (the interiors are fine to me other than lower grade audio outside the B&O systems). Regarding external styling, so little changes generation to generation...let's be honest on this! BMW is now afraid to take risk (maybe after the Bangle years) and that is usually the recipe for mediocrity. Sure the new 5 series looks nice but is just so predictable and conservative. Some will say that's the BMW formula, but sales numbers are showing that BMW is not as special as it once was. Take a little more risk BMW! Add some panache...hire the Italians if need be!
With Italian Engineers involved, the car would look really cool; while unable to start in my driveway!
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 1
lawgone63.50